Distinguished Dairy Distribution
In Ontario, many dairy distributors support the Elementary School Milk Program (ESMP), so Dairy Farmers of Ontario worked with local distributors to develop the Distinguished Dairy Distributor Service. Connecting with them is as easy as reaching out via the contact information below. Distributors on this list help schools by providing access to an exceptional level of service as follows:
- Deliver milk to schools at least once a week;
- Deliver directly to the fridge;
- Rotate milk crates in the fridge to ensure freshness;
- Withdraw milk past its best-by date;
- Work from pre-agreed (standing) orders so schools don’t have to call each week;
- Help obtain a refrigerator, if necessary;
- Offer a choice of various types of regular or chocolate milk.
For help or advice on choosing a dairy distributor, call the Milk Help Desk: 1-888-730-MILK (6455).